- Hall Rental
- Member Links
Information taken from the Christiana Fire Company Museum: "A fire in the late 1920's in Christiana."
Pictured is the 1926 Seagrave from the Aetna Hose, Hook & Ladder Company of Newark as well as the 1923 United States Fire Apparatus from the Cranston Heights Fire Company, assisting the Christiana Fire Company. The pumper from Christiana FC (not pictured) is located at a nearby creek.
The building with the small bell tower in the far left of this photograph is the original firehouse for the Christiana FC. This building still stands today and serves as the fire museum for the CFC.
Special Thanks to the Christiana Fire Company Museum for providing this Photograph (Hitchens)